Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And, Merry Christmas to you, too!

I think some of you thought I was joking when I said you would get your Christmas cards for Groundhog's Day. I've been receiving emails of shock and surprise for the last few weeks and it is really amusing me. This week we received our first Christmas card (thanks Matt, Stephanie & Isaac!) and it is now proudly displayed on our sagging bookshelves.

I think next year I'm just going to go ahead and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Groundhog's Day!

And, by the way, Randall - You don't need an invitation to come visit us, we will be very happy to see you anytime you like!

2 comments:

aj burke said...

Umm, did you send everyone else an Edward Gorey card for Christmas, or just me? Because some people might actually think it's pretty weird!

Anyway, thanks for the Christmas card featuring a murderess who got away with it.

deeb said...

HA! nope, you received a Christmas Card specially selected for you.